In conjunction with the Lagos Chambers of Commerce & Industry (LCCI), we present a Mentoring opportunity for qualified LIC members, to participate at the LCCI Mentoring Programme, Cohort 2.
This opportunity is aimed at mentoring young entrepreneurs for business success using networks, platforms and resources available to Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI).
Find below the Selection Criteria & Application Form.
1. Please ensure you qualify as stated in the Criteria for selection
2. Complete Application Form
Closing date: February 1st, 2021
Please note that this opportunity is fully funded by LIC
* personal development training
* business management training
* mentoring by successful businessmen and women at the LCCI
* Exhibiting at the Members Day Exhibition
* Exhibiting at the Lagos International Trade Fair
* Access to the numerous programmes of the LCCI
* Access to the over 350 businesses in the Mentoring Programme Alumni.
The successful applicants will be notified upon selection.